Average wage, qualification of the workforce and export performance in German enterprises : evidence from KombiFiD data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014.
"Credit constraints and exports: evidence for German manufacturing enterprises,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 294-302, January.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 251, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 286, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsUnternehmen; Arbeitskräfte; Qualifikation; Lohnhöhe; Humankapital; verarbeitendes Gewerbe; produzierendes Gewerbe; Arbeitnehmer; Export; Unternehmenserfolg; Hochqualifizierte; Facharbeiter; Unternehmensgröße; Forschung und Entwicklung; Kapitalintensität; Westdeutschland; Bundesrepublik Deutschland;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabjlr:v:2012:i:2:p:161-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.