Dollarization 2.0 a Cryptocurrency: Impact on Traditional Banks and Fiat Currency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2014.
"Financial Globalization in Emerging Economies: Much Ado About Nothing?,"
The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 91-131, January.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies:Much ado about nothing?," Business School Working Papers 2011-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Yeyati, Eduardo Levy & Williams, Tomas, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies : much ado about nothing ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5624, The World Bank.
- David Yermack, 2013. "Is Bitcoin a Real Currency? An economic appraisal," NBER Working Papers 19747, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyoung-kyu Chey, 2013. "The Concepts, Consequences, and Determinants of Currency Internationalization," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-03, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency; Cryptocurrency; Dollarization; Dollarization 2.0;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:6:p:341-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.