Effects to implement the open-innovation coordinative strategies between manufacturer and retailer in reverse supply chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Sijie & Zhu, Zhanbei & Huang, Lihua, 2009. "Supply chain coordination and decision making under consignment contract with revenue sharing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 88-99, July.
- Maha Mohammed Yusr, 2016. "Innovation capability and its role in enhancing the relationship between TQM practices and innovation performance," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Coltman, Tim & Bru, Kathrine & Perm-Ajchariyawong, Nidthida & Devinney, Timothy M. & Benito, Gabriel R.G., 2009. "Supply chain contract evolution," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 388-401, December.
- Loet Leydesdorff & Inga Ivanova, 2016. "“Open innovation” and “triple helix” models of innovation: can synergy in innovation systems be measured?," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-12, August.
- Seifbarghy, Mehdi & Nouhi, Khashayar & Mahmoudi, Amin, 2015. "Contract design in a supply chain considering price and quality dependent demand with customer segmentation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 108-118.
- Govindan, Kannan & Popiuc, Maria Nicoleta, 2014. "Reverse supply chain coordination by revenue sharing contract: A case for the personal computers industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(2), pages 326-336.
- Andrejs Čirjevskis, 2016. "Designing dynamically “signature business model” that support durable competitive advantage," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-21, August.
- R. Canan Savaskan & Shantanu Bhattacharya & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2004. "Closed-Loop Supply Chain Models with Product Remanufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(2), pages 239-252, February.
- Gérard P. Cachon & Martin A. Lariviere, 2005. "Supply Chain Coordination with Revenue-Sharing Contracts: Strengths and Limitations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(1), pages 30-44, January.
- X Li & Y Li & K Govindan, 2014. "An incentive model for closed-loop supply chain under the EPR law," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(1), pages 88-96, January.
- Wang, Yulan & Zipkin, Paul, 2009. "Agents' incentives under buy-back contracts in a two-stage supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 525-539, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junghee Han, 2017. "Exploitation of architectural knowledge and innovation," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-15, September.
- Sungyong Choi & KyungBae Park & Sang-Oh Shim, 2018. "Comparing validity of risk measures on newsvendor models in open innovation perspective," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12, January.
More about this item
KeywordsReverse supply chain; Open innovation system dynamics; Contract implementation procedure;
- M - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:joitmc:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:2-:d:130763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.