Hyperinflation in Zimbabwe
Central bank independence has never been more important, ensuring that central bankers are able to deliver on their mandates.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2008.
"Comparison of Misspecified Calibrated Models: The Minimum Distance Approach,"
Microeconomics.ca working papers
vadim_marmer-2008-14, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Sep 2011.
- Hnatkovska, Viktoria & Marmer, Vadim & Tang, Yao, 2012. "Comparison of misspecified calibrated models: The minimum distance approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 131-138.
- Zhongjun Qu & Denis Tkachenko, 2010. "Identification and Frequency Domain QML Estimation of Linearized DSGE Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-053, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997.
"The science of monetary policy: A new Keynesian perspective,"
Economics Working Papers
356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 1999.
- Mark Gertler & Jordi Gali & Richard Clarida, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," Working Papers 99-13, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," NBER Working Papers 7147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "The Science of Monetary Policy: A New Keynesian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 2139, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006.
"SIGMA: a new open economy model for policy analysis,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
835, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust, 2006. "SIGMA: A New Open Economy Model for Policy Analysis," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Erceg, Christopher & Guerriei, Luca & Gust, Christopher, 2006. "SIGMA: A New Open Economy Model for Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddar:y:2011:p:2-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.