Modelling Road Traffic Crashes Using Spatial Autoregressive Model With Additional Endogenous Variable
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010. "Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- P Kelle & H Schneider & C Raschke & H Shirazi, 2013. "Highway improvement project selection by the joint consideration of cost-benefit and risk criteria," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 64(3), pages 313-325, March.
- Marie-Eve Rancourt & Jean-François Cordeau & Gilbert Laporte, 2013. "Long-Haul Vehicle Routing and Scheduling with Working Hour Rules," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 81-107, February.
- Aruna Chandran & Geoffrey Kahn & Tanara Sousa & Flavio Pechansky & David Bishai & Adnan Hyder, 2013. "Impact of Road Traffic Deaths on Expected Years of Life Lost and Reduction in Life Expectancy in Brazil," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 229-236, February.
- David M. Drukker & Ingmar Prucha & Rafal Raciborski, 2013.
"A command for estimating spatial-autoregressive models with spatial-autoregressive disturbances and additional endogenous variables,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Drukker, David M. & Prucha, Ingmar R. & Raciborski, Rafal, 2013. "A command for estimating spatial-autoregressive models with spatial-autoregressive disturbances and additional endogenous variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 1-17.
More about this item
Keywordsroad traffic crashes; generalized spatial two-stage least squares estimator; instrumental-variable estimation; spillover effects.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:4:p:659-670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.). General contact details of provider: https://www.exeley.com/journal/statistics_in_transition .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.