A Scientific Inquiry on the Estimation of the Phillips Curve in the Baltic Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marianna Riggi & Sergio Santoro, 2015. "On the Slope and the Persistence of the Italian Phillips Curve," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(2), pages 157-197, March.
- Saman, Corina & Pauna, Bianca, 2013. "New Keynesian Phillips Curve for Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 159-171, June.
- Lie, Denny & Yadav, Anirudh S., 2015. "Time-Varying Trend Inflation and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve in Australia," Working Papers 2015-14, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Economic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 2246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christopher Malikane & Tshepo Mokoka, 2014. "The new Keynesian Phillips curve: endogeneity and misspecification," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(25), pages 3082-3089, September.
- Benati, Luca, 2015.
"The long-run Phillips curve: A structural VAR investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 15-28.
- Luca Benati, 2015. "The Long-Run Phillips Curve: A Structural VAR Investigation," 2015 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Abbas, Syed Kanwar & Sgro, Pasquale M., 2011. "New Keynesian Phillips Curve and inflation dynamics in Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 2022-2033, July.
- Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1999.
"Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 195-222, October.
- Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Inflation dynamics: A structural econometric analysis," Economics Working Papers 341, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 2000. "Inflation Dynamics: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jondeau, Eric & Le Bihan, Herve, 2005. "Testing for the New Keynesian Phillips Curve. Additional international evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 521-550, May.
- David Laidler, 2001. "Phillips in Retrospect," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20013, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Sandeep Mazumder, 2011. "Inflation and marginal cost: on the importance of their covariance," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(11), pages 1083-1089.
More about this item
KeywordsPhillips Curve; Estonia; Latvia; Lithuania; Generalized Method of Moments.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:3:p:276-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.). General contact details of provider: https://www.exeley.com/journal/engineering_economics .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.