Outcome-based contracting for human services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Koning & Carolyn J. Heinrich, 2013. "Cream‐Skimming, Parking and Other Intended and Unintended Effects of High‐Powered, Performance‐Based Contracts," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(3), pages 461-483, June.
- Kenneth L. Leonard & Joshua Graff Zivin, 2005.
"Outcome versus service based payments in health care: lessons from African traditional healers,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(6), pages 575-593.
- Kenneth Leonard & Joshua Graff Zivin, 2003. "Outcome Versus Service Based Payment in Health Care: Lessons from African Traditional Healers," NBER Working Papers 9797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meezan, William & McBeath, Bowen, 2008. "Market-based disparities in foster care outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 388-406, April.
- Peter Davidson & Peter Whiteford, 2012. "An Overview of Australia's System of Income and Employment Assistance for the Unemployed," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 129, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:22evid:v:2016:y:2016:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.). General contact details of provider: https://www.exeley.com/journal/evidence_base .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.