School autonomy: Necessary but not sufficient
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2013.
"Does school autonomy make sense everywhere? Panel estimates from PISA,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 212-232.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Susanne Link & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," CESifo Working Paper Series 3648, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2012. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 296, Asian Development Bank.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Wößmann, Ludger, 2013. "Does school autonomy make sense everywhere? Panel estimates from PISA," Munich Reprints in Economics 20465, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Susanne Link & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," NBER Working Papers 17591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Link, Susanne & Woessmann, Ludger, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," IZA Discussion Papers 6185, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Anand & Mark Exworthy & Francesca Frosini & Lorelei Jones, 2012. "Autonomy and improved performance: lessons from an NHS policy reform," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 209-216, May.
- Ludger Wöbmann & Elke Lüdemann & Gabriela Schütz & Martin R. West, 2007. "School Accountability, Autonomy, Choice, and the Level of Student Achievement: International Evidence from PISA 2003," OECD Education Working Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Eric A. Hanushek, 1996. "Measuring Investment in Education," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 9-30, Fall.
- Toma, Eugenia & Zimmer, Ron, 2012. "Two decades of charter schools: Expectations, reality, and the future," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 209-212.
- Caroline M. Hoxby & Sonali Murarka, 2009. "Charter Schools in New York City: Who Enrolls and How They Affect Their Students' Achievement," NBER Working Papers 14852, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:22evid:v:2015:y:2015:i:1:p:1-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.). General contact details of provider: https://www.exeley.com/journal/evidence_base .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.