Regulation of alcohol advertising: Policy options for Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 147-162, March.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.146423_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:2:254-259_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry Saffer & Dhaval Dave, 2002. "Alcohol consumption and alcohol advertising bans," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(11), pages 1325-1334.
- Nelson, Jon P. & Young, Douglas J., 2001. "Do Advertising Bans Work? An International Comparison," Working Papers 6-01-1, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Lariviere, Eric & Larue, Bruno & Chalfant, Jim, 2000. "Modeling the demand for alcoholic beverages and advertising specifications," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
- Jon Nelson, 2010. "Alcohol advertising bans, consumption and control policies in seventeen OECD countries, 1975-2000," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 803-823.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:22evid:v:2013:y:2013:i:2:p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.). General contact details of provider: https://www.exeley.com/journal/evidence_base .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.