Prevention-based approaches to social policy: The case of early childhood development
This article reviews the Australian evidence concerning interventions in early childhood aimed at promoting children’s psychological well-being and preventing social...
Volume (Year): 2012 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.exeley.com/journal/evidence_base|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:446-493. is not listed on IDEAS
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2007.
"The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 446-493.
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2007. "The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 446-493.
- Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2007. "The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2007. "The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children," NBER Working Papers 13016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manning, Matthew & Homel, Ross & Smith, Christine, 2006. "Economic Evaluation of a Community Based Early Intervention Program Implemented in a Disadvantaged Urban Area of Queensland," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 99-119, March/Sep.
- Najman, Jake M. & Aird, Rosemary & Bor, William & O'Callaghan, Michael & Williams, Gail M. & Shuttlewood, Gregory J., 2004. "The generational transmission of socioeconomic inequalities in child cognitive development and emotional health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 1147-1158, March.
- Edwards, Benjamin & Bromfield, Leah M., 2009. "Neighborhood influences on young children's conduct problems and pro-social behavior: Evidence from an Australian national sample," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 317-324, March.
- Manning, Matthew & Homel, Ross & Smith, Christine, 2010. "A meta-analysis of the effects of early developmental prevention programs in at-risk populations on non-health outcomes in adolescence," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 506-519, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:22evid:v:2012:y:2012:i:2:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.