Is social mixing of tenures a solution for public housing estates?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George Galster, 2007. "Neighbourhood Social Mix as a Goal of Housing Policy: A Theoretical Analysis," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43.
- Marie‐Hélène Bacqué & Yankel Fijalkow & Lydie Launay & Stéphanie Vermeersch, 2011. "Social Mix Policies in Paris: Discourses, Policies and Social Effects," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 256-273, March.
- George Galster, 2007. "Neighbourhood Social Mix as a Goal of Housing Policy: A Theoretical Analysis," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 19-43.
- Rowland Atkinson & Keith Kintrea, 2001. "Disentangling Area Effects: Evidence from Deprived and Non-deprived Neighbourhoods," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 38(12), pages 2277-2298, November.
- Sako Musterd, 2008. "Residents' Views on Social Mix: Social Mix, Social Networks and Stigmatisation in Post-war Housing Estates in Europe," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(4), pages 897-915, April.
- Elspeth Graham & David Manley & Rosemary Hiscock & Paul Boyle & Joe Doherty, 2009. "Mixing Housing Tenures: Is it Good for Social Well-being?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(1), pages 139-165, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:22evid:v:2015:y:2015:i:4:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:exl:22evid:v:2012:y:2012:i:1:p:1-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MPS Ltd.). General contact details of provider: https://www.exeley.com/journal/evidence_base .