Conceptions of Value in Environmental Decision-Making
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012.
"Towards the integration of social, economic and ecological knowledge,"
sre-disc-2012_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Spash, Clive L., 2012. "Towards the integration of social, economic and ecological knowledge," SRE-Discussion Papers 3473, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:27:y:2017:i:pa:p:92-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:213-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vargas, Andrés & Lo, Alex Y. & Rohde, Nicholas & Howes, Michael, 2016. "Background inequality and differential participation in deliberative valuation: Lessons from small-group discussions on forest conservation in Colombia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 104-111.
- Siciliano, Giuseppina & Urban, Frauke, 2017. "Equity-based Natural Resource Allocation for Infrastructure Development: Evidence From Large Hydropower Dams in Africa and Asia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 130-139.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:23:y:2017:i:c:p:9-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:22:y:2016:i:pb:p:228-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:25:y:2017:i:c:p:128-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:490-499 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscontingent valuation; justice; fairness; efficiency; ethical values; policy-making;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev9:ev925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .