Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosemary Robins, 2012. "The Controversy over GM Canola in Australia as an Ontological Politics," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(2), pages 185-208, May.
- Jonas Anshelm & Anders Hansson, 2011. "Climate Change and the Convergence between ENGOs and Business: On the Loss of Utopian Energies," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 20(1), pages 75-94, February.
- Clive L. Spash, 2012. "Green Economy, Red Herring," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(2), pages 95-99, May.
- Nels Paulson & Ann Laudati & Amity Doolittle & Meredith Welsh-Devine & Pablo Pena, 2012. "Indigenous Peoples' Participation in Global Conservation: Looking beyond Headdresses and Face Paint," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(3), pages 255-276, August.
- Roefie Hueting, 2013. "Environmentally Sustainable National Income: Indispensable Information for Attaining Environmental Sustainability," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 22(1), pages 81-100, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental degradation; societal changes; sustainability;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev22:editev221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.