Response and Responsibility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ty Raterman, 2012. "Bearing the Weight of the World: On the Extent of an Individual's Environmental Responsibility," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 417-436, November.
- Lucie Middlemiss, 2010. "Reframing Individual Responsibility for Sustainable Consumption: Lessons from Environmental Justice and Ecological Citizenship," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 19(2), pages 147-167, May.
- Anders Nordgren, 2012. "Meat and Global Warming: Impact Models, Mitigation Approaches and Ethical Aspects," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 437-457, November.
- Stephen M. Gardiner, 2011. "Some Early Ethics of Geoengineering the Climate: A Commentary on the Values of the Royal Society Report," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 20(2), pages 163-188, May.
- Seth D. Baum, 2012. "Value Typology in Cost-Benefit Analysis," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 499-524, November.
- Rasmus Karlsson, 2012. "Individual Guilt or Collective Progressive Action? Challenging the Strategic Potential of Environmental Citizenship Theory," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 459-474, November.
- Aysem Mert, 2012. "Partnerships and the Privatisation of Environmental Governance: On Myths, Forces of Nature and Other Inevitabilities," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 475-498, November.
- Christopher J. Preston, 2011. "Re-Thinking the Unthinkable: Environmental Ethics and the Presumptive Argument Against Geoengineering," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 20(4), pages 457-479, November.
- Carol Booth, 2012. "Bystanding and Climate Change," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(4), pages 397-416, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFuture generations; individual responsibility; society;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev21:editev214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.