Sustainability: an interdisciplinary guide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Illge, Lydia & Schwarze, Reimund, 2009. "A matter of opinion--How ecological and neoclassical environmental economists and think about sustainability and economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 594-604, January.
- Bromley, Daniel W., 1998. "Searching for sustainability: The poverty of spontaneous order," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 231-240, February.
- Dodds, Steve, 1997. "Towards a 'science of sustainability': Improving the way ecological economics understands human well-being," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 95-111, November.
- John M. Hartwick & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Sustainability with endogenous discounting," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-19, CIRANO.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Simone Marsiglio & Alberto Ansuategi & Maria Carmen Gallastegui, 2016. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve and the Structural Change Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 265-288, February.
- Lafuite, A.-S. & Loreau, M., 2017. "Time-delayed biodiversity feedbacks and the sustainability of social-ecological systems," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 351(C), pages 96-108.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0211-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adamowicz, Wiktor & Adamowicz, Wiktor, 2003.
"Economic indicators of sustainable forest management: theory versus practice,"
Journal of Forest Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 27-40.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2003. "Economic Indicators Of Sustainable Forest Management: Theory Versus Practice," Staff Paper Series 24074, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Powell, Philip T., 1998. "Traditional production, communal land tenure, and policies for environmental preservation in the South Pacific," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 89-101, January.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2016. "Sacrificing Cereals for Crude: Has oil discovery slowed agriculture growth in Ghana?," MPRA Paper 69953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironment; economics; evolution; history; natural resources; policy; population; psychology; sustainability; technology;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev1:ev120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .