Participation and Environmental Governance: Consensus, Ambivalence and Debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rakibul Alam & Khalid Md. Bahauddin, 2014. "Mainstreaming Climate Change. Adaptation into Regional Planning of Least Developed Countries: Strategy Implications for Regions in Bangladesh," Management of Sustainable Development, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(1), pages 1-13, August.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:723-744 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petersen, Thomas & Klauer, Bernd & Manstetten, Reiner, 2009. "The environment as a challenge for governmental responsibility -- The case of the European Water Framework Directive," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2058-2065, May.
- Johannes Friedrich Carolus & Nick Hanley & Søren Bøye Olsen & Søren Marcus Pedersen, 2018. "A bottom-up approach to environmental Cost-Benefit Analysis," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2018-03, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental politics; governance; deliberative forums; participation; stakeholders; consensus;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev12:ev1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.