Distributive Justice in International Environmental Policy: Axiomatic Foundation and Exemplary Formulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008.
"Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 135-176, October.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam Z., 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 44230, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Snorre Kverndokk & Adam Rose, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Working Papers 2008.80, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose , Adam, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," Memorandum 21/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008. "Equity and justice in global warming policy," MPRA Paper 24272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kampas, Athanasios & White, Ben, 2003. "Selecting permit allocation rules for agricultural pollution control: a bargaining solution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 135-147, December.
- Marco Grasso, 2004.
"A Normative Framework of Justice in Climate Change,"
79, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Marco Grasso, 2004. "A normative framework of justice in climate change," Public Economics 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aidt, Toke & Greiner, Sandra, 2002. "Sharing the Climate Policy Burden in the EU," Discussion Paper Series 26159, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Aidt, Toke & Greiner, Sandra, 2002. "Sharing the climate policy burden in the EU," HWWA Discussion Papers 176, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Paavola, Jouni & Adger, W. Neil, 2006. "Fair adaptation to climate change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 594-609, April.
- Stefanie Glotzbach & Stefan Baumgärtner, 2009. "The relationship between intra- and intergenerational ecological justice. Determinants of goal conflicts and synergies in sustainability policy," Working Paper Series in Economics 141, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stefanie Glotzbach & Stefan Baumgartner, 2012. "The Relationship between Intragenerational and Intergenerational Ecological Justice," Environmental Values, White Horse Press, vol. 21(3), pages 331-355, August.
- Stefanie Glotzbach, 2011. "On the notion of ecological justice," Working Paper Series in Economics 204, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfair division; equity; common resources; climate change;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:env:journl:ev10:ev1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrew Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.whp-journals.co.uk .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.