Faith-based and sin portfolios: An empirical inquiry into norm-neglect vs norm-conforming investor behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1997. "Industry costs of equity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 153-193, February.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Banz, Rolf W., 1981. "The relationship between return and market value of common stocks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-18, March.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Emil Boasson & Vigdis Boasson & Joseph Cheng, 2006. "Investment principles and strategies of faith-based funds," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(10), pages 837-845.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbes, Mouna Boujelbène & Abdelhédi-Zouch, Mouna, 2015. "Does hajj pilgrimage affect the Islamic investor sentiment?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 138-152.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:3-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liston, Daniel Perez, 2016. "Sin stock returns and investor sentiment," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-70.
- Daniel Perez-Liston & Daniel Huerta & Sanzid Haq, 2016. "Does investor sentiment impact the returns and volatility of Islamic equities?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(3), pages 421-437, July.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:119-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durand, Robert B. & Koh, SzeKee & Limkriangkrai, Manapon, 2013. "Saints versus Sinners. Does morality matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 166-183.
- Sebastian Lobe & Christian Walkshäusl, 2016. "Vice versus virtue investing around the world," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 303-344, March.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-28 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial management; Asset valuation; Investors; Portfolio investment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:mfipps:v:36:y:2010:i:10:p:876-885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.