Market values and efficiency in US insurer acquisitions and divestitures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chrysovalantis Gaganis & Iftekhar Hasan & Fotios Pasiouras, 2013.
"Efficiency and stock returns: evidence from the insurance industry,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 429-442, December.
- Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras, Fotios, 2013. "Efficiency and stock returns : evidence from the insurance industry," Research Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Cummins, J. David & Weiss, Mary A. & Xie, Xiaoying & Zi, Hongmin, 2010. "Economies of scope in financial services: A DEA efficiency analysis of the US insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1525-1539, July.
- Xie, Xiaoying, 2010. "Are publicly held firms less efficient? Evidence from the US property-liability insurance industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1549-1563, July.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:22:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10997-017-9384-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance; Data analysis; Acquisitions and mergers; Divestment; United States of America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:mfipps:v:35:y:2009:i:2:p:128-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.