How firm characteristics affect capital structure: an empirical study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karartı, Tuncay, 2014. "Impact of ownership structure on leverage of non-financial firms in developing countries," MPRA Paper 61483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- San Martín, Pablo & Saona, Paolo, 2017. "Capital structure in the Chilean corporate sector: Revisiting the stylized facts," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 163-174.
- Apostolos Dasilas & Nicolas Papasyriopoulos, 2015. "Corporate governance, credit ratings and the capital structure of Greek SME and large listed firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 215-244, June.
- Akdal, Sinan, 2010.
"How do Firm Characteristics Affect Capital Structure? Some UK Evidence,"
29199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akdal, Sinan, 2010. "How do Firm Characteristics Affect Capital Structure? Some UK Evidence.," MPRA Paper 29657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Abdalla Geth Abdussalam, 2017. "Exploring the Relationship between Working Capital Management, Profitability and Capital Structure," GATR Journals afr126, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- repec:rss:jnljef:v3i2p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demircioğlu, Emre, 2014. "Organization performance and happiness in the context of leadership behavior (case study base on psychological well-beings)," MPRA Paper 61484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wan Mohd Nazri Wan Daud & Norlia Mat Norwani & Anizawati Ahmad Mansor & Wan Anisah Endut, 2016. "Does Financing Decision Influence Corporate Performance in Malaysia?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1165-1171.
- Stavros H. Arvanitis & Irakleia S. Tzigkounaki & Theodoros V. Stamatopoulos & Eleftherios I. Thalassinos, 2012. "Dynamic Approach of Capital Structure of European Shipping Companies," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 5(3), pages 33-63, December.
- Suhaila, Mat Kila & Wan Mahmood, Wan Mansor, 2008. "Capital Structure and Firm Characteristics: Some Evidence from Malaysian Companies," MPRA Paper 14616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felix Babatunde Dada & Ben Ukaegbu, 2015. "The Pecking Order Theory: Evidence from Listed Firms in Nigeria," International Finance and Banking, Macrothink Institute, vol. 2(2), pages 72-84, December.
- Abdulkadir Ali Tifow & Ozlem Sayilir, 2015. "Capital Structure and Firm Performance: An Analysis of Manufacturing Firms in Turkey," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(4), pages 13-22.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate finances; Financial flexibility; Capital structure; Greece;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:mfipps:v:33:y:2007:i:5:p:321-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.