Life cycle costing: a review of published case studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Hyvonen, 2003. "Management Accounting And Information Systems: Erp Versus Bob," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 155-173.
- Huisman, Ronald & Mahieu, Ronald, 2003.
"Regime jumps in electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 425-434, September.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J., 2001. "Regime Jumps in Electricity Prices," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-48-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kari Lukka & Markus Granlund, 1996. "Cost accounting in Finland: current practice and trends of development," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-28.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Bonazzi & Mattia Iotti, 2016. "Evaluation of Investment in Renovation to Increase the Quality of Buildings: A Specific Discounted Cash Flow ( DCF ) Approach of Appraisal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Petr Čermák, 2013. "Analysis of customer lifetime value model: Literature review," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(4), pages 84-95.
- Atmaca, Adem & Atmaca, Nihat, 2016. "Comparative life cycle energy and cost analysis of post-disaster temporary housings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 171(C), pages 429-443.
- Islam, Hamidul & Jollands, Margaret & Setunge, Sujeeva, 2015. "Life cycle assessment and life cycle cost implication of residential buildings—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 129-140.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:268:d:65781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Settanni, Ettore & Newnes, Linda B. & Thenent, Nils E. & Parry, Glenn & Goh, Yee Mey, 2014. "A through-life costing methodology for use in product–service-systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 161-177.
- Erwin M. Schau & Marzia Traverso & Annekatrin Lehmann & Matthias Finkbeiner, 2011. "Life Cycle Costing in Sustainability Assessment—A Case Study of Remanufactured Alternators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 1-21, November.
More about this item
KeywordsLife cycle costs; Product life cycle; Case studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:majpps:v:23:y:2008:i:3:p:240-261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .