Impact of macroeconomic indicators on stock market performance: The case of the Ghana Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Umar Ahmad & Adam Abdullah & Zunaidah Sulong & Ahmad Tijjani Abdullahi, 2015. "The Review of Stock Returns and Macroeconomic Variables," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 154-181, May.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v3i2p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2017:i:4:p:264-288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pooja Joshi & A. K. Giri, 2015. "Cointegration and Causality between Macroeconomic variables and Stock Prices: Empirical Analysis from Indian Economy," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 5(2), pages 327-345, December.
- Khaled Hussainey & Le Khanh Ngoc, 2009. "The impact of macroeconomic indicators on Vietnamese stock prices," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 321-332, August.
- Charles K.D. Adjasi, 2009. "Macroeconomic uncertainty and conditional stock-price volatility in frontier African markets: Evidence from Ghana," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 333-349, August.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Syed Akif Hasan & Rabia Mohammad Ayub Moten & Amber Osman, 2011.
"An Application of GARCH while investigating volatility in stock returns of the World,"
South Asian Journal of Management Sciences (SAJMS), Iqra University,
Iqra University, vol. 5(2), pages 49-59, Fall.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Hasan, Syed Akif & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "An Application of GARCH while investigating volatility in stock returns of the World," MPRA Paper 45089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics; Stock markets; Time series analysis; Ghana;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jrfpps:v:9:y:2008:i:4:p:365-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.