Revisiting the capital-structure puzzle: UK evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karartı, Tuncay, 2014. "Impact of ownership structure on leverage of non-financial firms in developing countries," MPRA Paper 61483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- San Martín, Pablo & Saona, Paolo, 2017. "Capital structure in the Chilean corporate sector: Revisiting the stylized facts," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 163-174.
- repec:vul:omefvu:v:8:y:2017:i:1:id:218 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demircioğlu, Emre, 2014. "Organization performance and happiness in the context of leadership behavior (case study base on psychological well-beings)," MPRA Paper 61484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khaled Hussainey & Khaled Aljifri, 2012. "Corporate governance mechanisms and capital structure in UAE," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 145-160, September.
- Uwuigbe Olubukunola Ranti, 2013. "The Effects of Board Size and CEO Duality on Firms’ Capital Structure: A Study of Selected Listed Firms in Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(8), pages 1033-1043, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital structure; Corporate governance; United Kingdom;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:jrfpps:v:12:y:2011:i:4:p:329-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.