Does Islamic bank financing contribute to economic growth? The Malaysian case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Néjib Hachicha & Amine Ben Amar, 2015. "Does Islamic bank financing contribute to economic growth? The Malaysian case," Post-Print hal-01745751, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amine Amar & Ikrame Ben Slimane & Makram Bellalah, 2017. "Are Non-Conventional Banks More Resilient than Conventional Ones to Financial Crisis?," Working Papers hal-01455752, HAL.
- repec:gei:jnlfer:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:130-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amine Ben Amar, 2018.
"An old wine in new shari'a compliant bottles? A time-frequency wavelet analysis of the efficiency of monetary policy in dual financial systems,"
AccessEcon, vol. 38(1), pages 558-564.
- Amine Ben Amar, 2018. "An old wine in new shari'a compliant bottles? A time-frequency wavelet analysis of the efficiency of monetary policy in dual financial systems," Post-Print hal-01745747, HAL.
- Bm, Hakim & Uddin, Md Akther, 2016. "Does Islamic bank financing lead to economic growth: An empirical analysis for Malaysia," MPRA Paper 69075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gei:journl:v:2:y:2017:i:2:p:130-143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Islamic banking; VECM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:8:y:2015:i:3:p:349-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.