Iran's post-war financial system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucía Cuadro-Sáez & Alicia Garcia Herrero, 2008.
"Finance for Growth. Does a Balanced Financial Structure Matter?,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(6), pages 1075-1096.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Lucia Cuadro-Saez, 2005. "Finance for Growth: Does a Balanced Financial Structure Matter?," Working Papers 0503, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Cuadro-Sáez, Lucía & García-Herrero, Alicia, 2007. "Finance for growth: does a balanced financial structure matter?," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Levine, Ross, 2002.
"Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which Is Better?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 398-428, October.
- Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which is Better?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 442, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which is Better?," NBER Working Papers 9138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1999. "Bank-based and market-based financial systems - cross-country comparisons," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2143, The World Bank.
- O. Emre Ergungor, 2003. "Financial system structure and economic development: structure matters," Working Paper 0305, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
KeywordsBank-based; Market-based; Financial system; Finance; Financial structure; Iran; Banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:264-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .