The efficiency of Islamic and conventional commercial banks in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1989. "Invited Papers Abstracts," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Mohd. Azmi Omar & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof & M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Mohd. Eskandar Shah Mohd. Rasid, 2006. "Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 2(2), pages 19-42.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Abstracts Selected Papers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Selected Papers Abstracts," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Abstracts Of Selected Papers," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Hamim S. Ahmad Mokhtar & Naziruddin Abdullah & Syed M. Alhabshi, 2008. "Efficiency and competition of Islamic banking in Malaysia," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 28-48, February.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Organized Symposia Abstracts," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2007. "The efficiency of Islamic banking industry in Malaysia: Foreign vs domestic banks," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 174-192, September.
- Yudistira, Donsyah, 2004. "Efficiency In Islamic Banking: An Empirical Analysis Of Eighteen Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 12, pages 2-19.
- Patrick T. Harker & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "What Drives the Performance of Financial Institutions?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosman, Romzie & Wahab, Norazlina Abd & Zainol, Zairy, 2014. "Efficiency of Islamic banks during the financial crisis: An analysis of Middle Eastern and Asian countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 76-90.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2015. "Issues in Islamic banking and finance: Islamic banks, Shari’ah-compliant investment and sukuk," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 185-191.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Islamic banks; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Banks; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:241-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.