The efficiency of Islamic and conventional commercial banks in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 1989. "Invited Papers Abstracts," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Mohd. Azmi Omar & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman & Rosylin Mohd. Yusof & M. Shabri Abd. Majid & Mohd. Eskandar Shah Mohd. Rasid, 2006. "Efficiency of Commercial Banks in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, pages 19-42.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Abstracts Selected Papers," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Selected Papers Abstracts," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Abstracts Of Selected Papers," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 18(2), October.
- Hamim S. Ahmad Mokhtar & Naziruddin Abdullah & Syed M. Alhabshi, 2008. "Efficiency and competition of Islamic banking in Malaysia," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 28-48, February.
- Anonymous, 1989. "Organized Symposia Abstracts," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(01), July.
- Fadzlan Sufian, 2007. "The efficiency of Islamic banking industry in Malaysia: Foreign vs domestic banks," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 174-192, September.
- Yudistira, Donsyah, 2004. "Efficiency In Islamic Banking: An Empirical Analysis Of Eighteen Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 12, pages 2-19.
- Patrick T. Harker & Stavros A. Zenios, 1998. "What Drives the Performance of Financial Institutions?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-21, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahim, Mansor H., 2015. "Issues in Islamic banking and finance: Islamic banks, Shari’ah-compliant investment and sukuk," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 185-191.
- Rosman, Romzie & Wahab, Norazlina Abd & Zainol, Zairy, 2014. "Efficiency of Islamic banks during the financial crisis: An analysis of Middle Eastern and Asian countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, pages 76-90.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency; Islamic banks; Data envelopment analysis (DEA); Banks; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:241-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .