The “impossibility theorems” of Islamic economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare,Rolf & Grosskopf,Shawna & Lovell,C. A. Knox, 2008. "Production Frontiers," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521072069, December.
- Ben Bassem, 2008. "Efficiency of Microfinance Institutions in the Mediterranean: An Application of DEA," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), pages 343-354.
- Isik, Ihsan & Kabir Hassan, M., 2003. "Financial deregulation and total factor productivity change: An empirical study of Turkish commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1455-1485, August.
- Isik, Ihsan & Hassan, M. Kabir, 2002. "Technical, scale and allocative efficiencies of Turkish banking industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 719-766, April.
- Kabir Hassan, M. & Tufte, David R., 2001. "The X-Efficiency of a Group-Based Lending Institution: The Case of the Grameen Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1071-1082, June.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Ahmad, Munir, 2006. "Efficiency and Sustainability of Micro Finance," MPRA Paper 11674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaikh, Salman Ahmed, 2015. "Financial Inclusiveness in Islamic Banking: Comparison of Ideals and Practices Based on Maqasid-e-Shari’ah," MPRA Paper 68745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic economics; Finance; Institutionalism; Socio-scientific thought; Social choice; Social welfare; Social wellbeing; Impossibility Theorems; Epistemology; Islam;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:5:y:2012:i:3:p:179-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .