Executive compensation: the role ofShari'a compliance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baker, George P & Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1988. " Compensation and Incentives: Practice vs. Theory," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 593-616, July.
- Brian J. Hall & Kevin J. Murphy, 2003. "The Trouble with Stock Options," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 49-70, Summer.
- Lucian Bebchuk, 2005. "The Growth of Executive Pay," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 283-303, Summer.
- Festing, Marion & Eidems, Judith & Royer, Susanne, 2007. "Strategic Issues and Local Constraints in Transnational Compensation Strategies:: An Analysis of Cultural, Institutional and Political Influences," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 118-131, April.
- James Angel & Douglas McCabe, 2008. "The Ethics of Managerial Compensation: The Case of Executive Stock Options," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 225-235, March.
- James J. Angel & Douglas M. McCabe, 2002.
"Market-adjusted options for executive compensation,"
Global Business and Economics Review,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23.
- JAMES J. ANGEL & DOUGLAS M. McCABE, "undated". "Market-Adjusted Options For Executive Compensation," Working Papers _001, Georgetown School of Business.
- Brian J. Hall & Kevin J. Murphy, 2003. "The Trouble with Stock Options," NBER Working Papers 9784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morgan, Angela & Poulsen, Annette & Wolf, Jack, 2006. "The evolution of shareholder voting for executive compensation schemes," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 715-737, September.
More about this item
KeywordsExecutive compensation; Stock options; Shari'a compliance; Ethics; Islamic finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:4:y:2011:i:3:p:196-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.