The financial performance of Saudi Arabian IPOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Jun & Wei, K. C. John, 1997. "The investment and operating performance of Japanese initial public offerings," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 389-417, September.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & and Luigi Zingales, 1998.
"Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 27-64, February.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, "undated". "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CRSP working papers 330, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Pagano, Marco & Panetta, Fabio & Zingales, Luigi, 1996. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 1332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Pagano & Fabio Panetta & Luigi Zingales, 1995. "Why Do Companies Go Public? An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James C. Brau & Stanley E. Fawcett, 2006. "Initial Public Offerings: An Analysis of Theory and Practice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 399-436, February.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Separation of Ownership and Control," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 301-325, June.
- Ritter, Jay R., 1987. "The costs of going public," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 269-281, December.
- Wang, Changyun, 2005. "Ownership and operating performance of Chinese IPOs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1835-1856, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boriboon Pinprayong & Dr. Sununta Siengthai, 2012. "Restructuring For Organizational Efficiency In The Banking Sector In Thailand: A Case Study Of Siam Commercial Bank," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 8(2), pages 29-42, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInitial public offerings; Firms' performance; Corporate ownership; Saudi Arabia; Financial performance; Companies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:4:y:2011:i:2:p:146-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.