Risk exposure during the global financial crisis: the case of Islamic banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Čihák & Heiko Hesse, 2010.
"Islamic Banks and Financial Stability: An Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 38(2), pages 95-113, December.
- Martin Cihak & Heiko Hesse, 2008. "Islamic Banks and Financial Stability; An Empirical Analysis," IMF Working Papers 08/16, International Monetary Fund.
- Arturo Estrella & Sangkyun Park & Stavros Peristiani, 2000. "Capital ratios as predictors of bank failure," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 33-52.
- Bashir, Abdel-Hameed M., 1999. "Risk And Profitability Measures In Islamic Banks: The Case Of Two Sudanese Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 6, pages 1-24.
- Kuran, Timur, 2005. "The logic of financial westernization in the Middle East," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 593-615, April.
- M. Mansoor Khan & M. Ishaq Bhatti, 2008. "Islamic banking and finance: on its way to globalization," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(10), pages 708-725, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:34:y:2018:i:c:p:12-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sing Tien Foo & Loh Kok Weng, 2014. "Predictability of Shariah-Compliant Stock and Real Estate Investments," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 23-46.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Economic depression; Banks; Financial risk; Capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:3:y:2010:i:4:p:321-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.