Impact of financial shocks on Islamic banks: Malaysian evidence during 1997 and 2007 financial crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Are forecasting models usable for policy analysis?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, pages 2-16.
- Mosconi, Rocco & Giannini, Carlo, 1992. "Non-causality in Cointegrated Systems: Representation Estimation and Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 399-417, August.
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 2005. "Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy: Evidence from Malaysia," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 83-102, March.
- MArdi Dungey & Renee Fry & Brenda Gonzales-Hermosillo & Vance L. Martin & Chrismin Tang, 2008. "Are Financial Crises Alike?," CAMA Working Papers 2008-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Darrat, Ali F., 2002. "The relative efficiency of interest-free monetary system: some empirical evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 747-764.
- Pesaran, H. Hashem & Shin, Yongcheol, 1998.
"Generalized impulse response analysis in linear multivariate models,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 17-29, January.
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y., 1997. "Generalised Impulse Response Analysis in Linear Multivariate Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jang, Hoyoon & Sul, Wonsik, 2002. "The Asian financial crisis and the co-movement of Asian stock markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 94-104.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Kearney, Colm, 1987. "On the specification of granger-causality tests using the cointegration methodology," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 149-153.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mousa Almanaseer, 2014. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on the Islamic Banks Profitability - Evidence from GCC," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 176-187, July.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:212-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashidah Abdul Rahman & Siti Balqis Noor & Tariq Ismail, 2013. "Governance and Risk Management: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia and Egypt," International Journal of Finance & Banking Studies, Society for the Study of Business & Finance, pages 21-33.
More about this item
KeywordsMalaysia; Islam; Banks; Economic trends; Autoregressive processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:3:y:2010:i:4:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .