Exploring corporate social responsibility disclosure: the case of Islamic banks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roszaini Haniffa & Mohammad Hudaib, 2007. "Exploring the Ethical Identity of Islamic Banks via Communication in Annual Reports," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 97-116, November.
- Bassam Maali & Peter Casson & Christopher Napier, 2006. "Social reporting by islamic banks," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(2), pages 266-289.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- R.M. Haniffa & T. E. Cooke, 2002. "Culture, Corporate Governance and Disclosure in Malaysian Corporations," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 38(3), pages 317-349.
- Florence Depoers, 2000. "A cost benefit study of voluntary disclosure: some empirical evidence from French listed companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 245-263.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habib, Ahsan & Muhammadi, Abdul Haris & Jiang, Haiyan, 2017. "Political Connections and Related Party Transactions: Evidence from Indonesia," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 45-63.
- repec:kap:jfsres:v:51:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10693-016-0263-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nobanee, Haitham & Ellili, Nejla, 2016. "Corporate sustainability disclosure in annual reports: Evidence from UAE banks: Islamic versus conventional," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1336-1341.
- Yenni Viviana Duque Orozco & Deissy Martínez Barón, 2012. "Responsabilidad Social Empresarial en la Dimensión Laboral: Caso Bancolombia y BBVA," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, June.
- Ataur Belal & Omneya Abdelsalam & Sardar Nizamee, 2015. "Ethical Reporting in Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (1983–2010)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 769-784, July.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:959-965 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-04-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Disclosure; Islam; Banks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:3:y:2010:i:3:p:203-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.