Shariah parameters reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchel Y. Abolafia (ed.), 2005. "Markets," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2788, April.
- Eichengreen, B., 2008. "Ten questions about the subprime crisis," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 11, pages 19-28, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2016.
"Do the type of sukuk and choice of shari’a scholar matter?,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 63-76.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2014. "Do the type of sukuk and choice of shari’a scholar matter?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 21/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christophe Godlewski & Rima Turk-Ariss & Laurent Weill, 2014. "Do the Type of Sukuk and Choice of Shari'a Scholar Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/147, International Monetary Fund.
- Waeibrorheem Waemustafa & Azrul Abdullah, 2015.
"Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter?,"
- Waemustafa, Waeibrorheem & Abdullah, Azrul, 2015. "Mode of Islamic Bank Financing: Does Effectiveness of Shariah Supervisory Board Matter?," MPRA Paper 72766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe Godlewski & Rima Turk-Ariss & Laurent Weill, 2014. "What Influences Stock Market Reaction to Sukuk Issues? The Impact of Scholars and Sukuk Types," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Najeeb, Syed Faiq & Ibrahim, Shahul Hameed Mohamed, 2014. "Professionalizing the role of Shari'ah auditors: How Malaysia can generate economic benefits," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 91-109.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Contracts; Financial reporting; Legal action;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:3:y:2010:i:2:p:132-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.