Islamic revival in human resource management practices among selected Islamic organisations in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Spong, 2000.
"Banking regulation : its purposes, implementation, and effects,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 2000bria.
- Kenneth Spong, 1994. "Banking regulation : its purpose, implementation, and effects," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, number 1994bria, Jan 17.
- Posen, Adam, 1998.
"Central Bank Independence and Disinflationary Credibility: A Missing Link?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 335-359, July.
- Adam S. Posen, 1995. "Central bank independence and disinflationary credibility: a missing link?," Staff Reports 1, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1993.
"U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 319-377
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Boyd & Mark Gertler, 1993. "U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy," NBER Working Papers 4404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyd, J.H. & Gertler, M., 1993. "U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy," Working Papers 93-19, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Alesina, Alberto & Summers, Lawrence H, 1993. "Central Bank Independence and Macroeconomic Performance: Some Comparative Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 151-162, May.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2006," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 62 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- Thomas M. Hoenig, 1997. "Bank regulation: asking the right questions," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 5-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amna Asrar Mirza & Sumaira Riaz, 2012. "Training needs assessment in Islamic banking sector," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2/3), pages 142-155, August.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Human resource management; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:2:y:2009:i:3:p:251-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.