Cluster analysis for bank customers' selection of Islamic mortgages in Eastern Malaysia: An empirical investigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki, 2008. "Understanding the objectives of Islamic banking: a survey of stakeholders' perspectives," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 132-148, June.
- Bassam Maali & Peter Casson & Christopher Napier, 2006. "Social reporting by islamic banks," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(2), pages 266-289.
- Olson, Dennis & Zoubi, Taisier A., 2008. "Using accounting ratios to distinguish between Islamic and conventional banks in the GCC region," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Robert T Green & Phillip D White, 1976. "Methodological Considerations in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 7(2), pages 81-88, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ayesha Hamid & Omar Masood, 2011. "Selection criteria for Islamic home financing: a case study of Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 117-130, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMalaysia; Islam; Banks; Loans; Consumer behaviour;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:2:y:2009:i:3:p:213-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.