The determinants of Islamic banks' efficiency changes: Empirical evidence from the MENA and Asian banking sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imène Berguiga & Philippe Adair & Nadia Zrelli & Ali Abdallah, 2017. "The performance of Islamic banks in the MENA region: Are specific risks a minor attribute?," Working Papers hal-01667412, HAL.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, 2011. "Modeling Islamic banks' efficiency: a non-parametric frontier approach," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 7-29, April.
- Raéf Bahrini, 2017. "Efficiency Analysis of Islamic Banks in the Middle East and North Africa Region: A Bootstrap DEA Approach," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Jill Johnes & Marwan Izzeldin & Vasileios Pappas, 2012. "A comparison of performance of Islamic and conventional banks 2004 to 2009," Working Papers 12893801, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Trad, Naama & Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Goux, Jean François, 2017.
"Risk And Profi Tability Of Islamic Banks: A Religious Deception Or An Alternative Solution?,"
European Research on Management and Business Economics (ERMBE),
Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 23(1), pages 40-45.
- Trad, Naama & Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Goux, Jean-François, 2015. "Risk and profitability of islamic banks: a religious deception or an alternative solution?," MPRA Paper 82903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Naama Trad & Mohamed Ali Trabelsi & Jean François Goux, 2017.
"Risk and profitability of Islamic banks: A religious deception or an alternative solution?
[Islamic banks, Credit strength, Risk and profitability, GMM system]," Post-Print halshs-01656770, HAL.
- Rosman, Romzie & Wahab, Norazlina Abd & Zainol, Zairy, 2014. "Efficiency of Islamic banks during the financial crisis: An analysis of Middle Eastern and Asian countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 76-90.
- Nadia Zrelli & Imene Berguiga & Ali Abdallah & Philippe Adair, 2017. "Risques spécifiques et profitabilité des banques islamiques en région MENA," Post-Print hal-01667423, HAL.
- NOR HAYATI BT AHMAD & MOHAMAD AKBAR NOOR BIN MOHAMAD Noor, 2012. "The Impact of 1998 and 2008 Financial Crises on Profitability of Islamic Banks," Working Papers id:4993, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Banks; Data analysis; Multivarite analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:2:y:2009:i:2:p:120-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .