The determinants of Islamic banks' efficiency changes: Empirical evidence from the MENA and Asian banking sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trad, Naama & Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Goux, Jean François, 2017.
"Risk And Profi Tability Of Islamic Banks: A Religious Deception Or An Alternative Solution?,"
European Research on Management and Business Economics (ERMBE),
Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 23(1), pages 40-45.
- Trad, Naama & Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Goux, Jean-François, 2015. "Risk and profitability of islamic banks: a religious deception or an alternative solution?," MPRA Paper 82903, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Naama Trad & Mohamed Ali Trabelsi & Jean François Goux, 2017.
"Risk and profitability of Islamic banks: A religious deception or an alternative solution?
[Islamic banks, Credit strength, Risk and profitability, GMM system]," Post-Print halshs-01656770, HAL.
- Imène Berguiga & Philippe Adair & Nadia Zrelli & Ali Abdallah, 2017. "The performance of Islamic banks in the MENA region: Are specific risks a minor attribute?," Working Papers hal-01667412, HAL.
- Rosman, Romzie & Wahab, Norazlina Abd & Zainol, Zairy, 2014. "Efficiency of Islamic banks during the financial crisis: An analysis of Middle Eastern and Asian countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 76-90.
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, 2011. "Modeling Islamic banks' efficiency: a non-parametric frontier approach," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 7-29, April.
- Nadia Zrelli & Imene Berguiga & Ali Abdallah & Philippe Adair, 2017. "Risques spécifiques et profitabilité des banques islamiques en région MENA," Post-Print hal-01667423, HAL.
- NOR HAYATI BT AHMAD & MOHAMAD AKBAR NOOR BIN MOHAMAD Noor, 2012. "The Impact of 1998 and 2008 Financial Crises on Profitability of Islamic Banks," Working Papers id:4993, eSocialSciences.
- Raéf Bahrini, 2017. "Efficiency Analysis of Islamic Banks in the Middle East and North Africa Region: A Bootstrap DEA Approach," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Jill Johnes & Marwan Izzeldin & Vasileios Pappas, 2012. "A comparison of performance of Islamic and conventional banks 2004 to 2009," Working Papers 12893801, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Banks; Data analysis; Multivarite analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:2:y:2009:i:2:p:120-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.