Predicting intention to choosehalal products using theory of reasoned action
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary C. Zimmerman, 1996. "Factors influencing community bank performance in California," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 26-40.
- William C. Hunter & Aruna Srinivasan, 1990. "Determinants of de novo bank performance," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, pages 14-25.
- Samy Ben Naceur & Mohamed Goaied, 2001.
"The determinants of the Tunisian deposit banks' performance,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 317-319.
- Lux, T., "undated". "The Limiting Extremal Behaviour of Speculative Returns: An Analysis of Intra-Daily Data from the Frankfurt Stock Exchange," Discussion Paper Serie B 436, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1998.
- K. Kosmidou & F. Pasiouras & M. Doumpos & C. Zopounidis, 2006. "Assessing performance factors in the UK banking sector: A multicriteria methodology," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 14(1), pages 25-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaya Sangeetha, 2011. "Service quality models in banking: a review," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 83-103, April.
- repec:asi:ijoass:2017:p:643-657 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Muhammad & Syed ali, Raza & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Factors affecting intention to use Islamic personal financing in Pakistan: Evidence from the modified TRA model," MPRA Paper 66023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.Dharma Tuah Putra NASUTION & Yossie ROSSANTY & Prana Ugiana GIO, 2016. "Does Religious Commitment Matter in the Relationship Between Brand Personality and Purchase Intention on Halal Brand? Evidence from Consumers in Indonesia," Expert Journal of Marketing, Sprint Investify, pages 31-38.
- Salehudin, Imam & Luthfi, Bagus Adi, 2010. "Marketing impact of halal labeling toward Indonesian muslim consumer’s behavioral intention," MPRA Paper 54341, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Amin, Hanudin & Abdul-Rahman, Abdul-Rahim & Abdul-Razak, Dzuljastri, 2009. "Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?," MPRA Paper 43179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali, 2015. "Factors affecting to select Islamic Credit Cards in Pakistan: The TRA Model," MPRA Paper 64037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salehudin, Imam, 2009. "Halal Literacy: A Concept Exploration and Measurement Validation," MPRA Paper 54339, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2010.
- Bahman Hajipour & Manizheh Gharache & Mohammad Reza Hamidizadeh & Fereshteh Mohammadian, 2015. "Raising Halal Cosmetic Awareness among the respective Consumers," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(7), pages 338-349, July.
- Noha El-Bassiouny, 2016. "The Trojan Horse of Affluence and Halal in the Arabian Gulf," Working Papers 39, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Food products; Consumer behaviour; Religion; Lifestyles; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:2:y:2009:i:1:p:66-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.