Islamic bond issuance: what sovereign debt managers need to know
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Amadou N Sy & Peter J Kunzel & Paul S. Mills & Andreas Jobst, 2008. "Islamic Bond Issuance; What Sovereign Debt Managers Need to Know," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 08/3, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naifar, Nader & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Al dohaiman, Mohamed S., 2016. "Dependence structure between sukuk (Islamic bonds) and stock market conditions: An empirical analysis with Archimedean copulas," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 148-165.
- Diaw, Abdou & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Lahsasna, Ahcene, 2014. "Public Sector Funding and Debt Management: A Case for GDP-Linked Ṣukūk," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 22, pages 185-216.
- Azmat, Saad & Skully, Michael & Brown, Kym, 2014. "The Shariah compliance challenge in Islamic bond markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 47-57.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219091517500096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphie Hayat & Frank Butter & Udo Kock, 2013.
"Halal Certification for Financial Products: A Transaction Cost Perspective,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 601-613, October.
- Raphie Hayat & Frank A.G. den Butter & Udo Kock, 2011. "Halal Certification for Financial Products: A Transaction Cost Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-171/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-03-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:10:y:2015:i:3:p:1-28 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas A. Jobst, 2014. "The Islamic debate on derivatives," Chapters,in: Handbook on Islam and Economic Life, chapter 16, pages iii-iii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Sajjad Zaheer, 2013. "Sukuk Defaults: On Distress Resolution in Islamic Finance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-087/VI/DSF57, Tinbergen Institute.
- Godlewski, Christophe J. & Turk-Ariss, Rima & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Sukuk vs. conventional bonds: A stock market perspective," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 745-761.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:10:y:2015:i:3:p:73-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Gomel & Angelo Cicogna & Domenico De Falco & Marco Valerio Della Penna & Lorenzo Di Bona De Sarzana & Angela Di Maria & Patrizia Di Natale & Alessandra Freni & Sergio Masciantonio & Giacomo Od, 2010. "Islamic finance and conventional financial systems. Market trends, supervisory perspectives and implications for central banking activity," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 73, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ahmad Audu Maiyaki, 2013. "Principles of Islamic Capital Market," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 278-283, October.
- repec:abd:kauiea:v:26:y:2013:i:2:no:4:p:113-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hayat, Raphie & Kraeussl, Roman, 2011. "Risk and return characteristics of Islamic equity funds," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 189-203, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Debt capital; Securities; Banking; Bonds;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:1:y:2008:i:4:p:330-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.