Factors influencing intention to use diminishing partnership home financing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nouman Khurram & Umair Saeed, 2015. "Factors Influencing the Intention of People to Use Islamic Banking: An Evidence from Lahore, Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(8), pages 411-418, August.
- Muhammad Ali & Syed Ali Raza & Chin-Hong Puah & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2017.
"Islamic home financing in Pakistan: a SEM-based approach using modified TPB model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1156-1177, November.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Islamic home financing in Pakistan: A SEM based approach using modified TPB model," MPRA Paper 67877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2015.
- Amin, Hanudin & Abdul-Rahman, Abdul-Rahim & Abdul-Razak, Dzuljastri, 2009. "Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?," MPRA Paper 43179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Zeyad Saleem Ramadan, 2013. "Jordanian Criteria for Islamic Banks Selection. Evidence from the Jordanian Banking Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 139-145, July.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Consumer Criteria for the Selection of an Islamic Bank: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; Islam; Finance; Personal finance; Banking; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:1:y:2008:i:3:p:235-248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.