An examination of the relationship between service quality perception and customer satisfaction: A SEM approach towards Malaysian Islamic banking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sayyed Hassan Mirhosseini Ardakani & Mohammad Shaker Ardakani & Mohammad Fotouhi Ardakani, 2015. "A Study about Customer Satisfaction of e-Service Quality of Point of Sale (POS)," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 1(2), pages 120-131, June.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali, 2015. "Measurement of Service Quality Perception and Customer Satisfaction in Islamic Banks of Pakistan: Evidence from Modified SERVQUAL Model," MPRA Paper 64039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rss:jnljfm:v2i1p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pos:journl:31-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:39-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Muhammad & Syed ali, Raza & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Factors affecting intention to use Islamic personal financing in Pakistan: Evidence from the modified TRA model," MPRA Paper 66023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salamah Wahyuni, 2017. "The Determinants of Service Quality and Its Impact on Customer Satisfaction (A Survey of Islamic Banks Customers in Indonesia)," GATR Journals jfbr138, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer services quality; Customer satisfaction; Banking; Islam; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:1:y:2008:i:3:p:191-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.