Understanding the objectives of Islamic banking: a survey of stakeholders' perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:isecst:0163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanudin Amin & Mohamad Rizal Abdul Hamid & Suddin Lada & Ricardo Baba, 2009. "Cluster analysis for bank customers' selection of Islamic mortgages in Eastern Malaysia: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 213-234, August.
- Shaikh, Salman, 2013. "Economic Analysis of Islamic Banking in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 53797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jill Johnes & Marwan Izzeldin & Vasileios Pappas, 2012. "A comparison of performance of Islamic and conventional banks 2004 to 2009," Working Papers 12893801, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Shifa Mohd Nor & Ruzita Abdul Rahim & Zizah Che Senik, 2016. "The potentials of internalising social banking among the Malaysian Islamic banks," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 347-372, April.
- repec:rss:jnljfe:v3i1p4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sirajo Aliyu & Rosylin Mohd Yusof, 2016. "Profitability and Cost Efficiency of Islamic Banks: A Panel Analysis of Some Selected Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1736-1743.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Banking; Stakeholder analysis; Surveys; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:imefpp:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:132-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.