Long-run relationship between Islamic stock returns and macroeconomic variables: An application of the autoregressive distributed lag model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George T. Abed & Hamid R Davoodi, 2000. "Corruption, Structural Reforms, and Economic Performance in the Transition Economies," IMF Working Papers 00/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Chang, Ha-Joon, 2000. "The Hazard of Moral Hazard: Untangling the Asian Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 775-788, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gazi Mainul Hassan & Hisham M. Al refai, 2012.
"Can macroeconomic factors explain equity returns in the long run? The case of Jordan,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(13), pages 1029-1041, July.
- Hassan, Gazi & Hisham, Al refai, 2010. "Can Macroeconomic Factors Explain Equity Returns in the Long Run? The Case of Jordan," MPRA Paper 22713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rabia najaf, 2017. "Hedging Effectiveness of Crude Palm Oil on the performance of stock Market Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, vol. 2(1), pages 6-15, january.
- Ali Umar Ahmad & Adam Abdullah & Zunaidah Sulong & Ahmad Tijjani Abdullahi, 2015. "The Review of Stock Returns and Macroeconomic Variables," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(5), pages 154-181, May.
- Maryatmo, Rogatianus, 2010. "Pengaruh Jangka Pendek dan Jangka Panjang Perubahan Suku Bunga dan Kurs Rupiah Terhadap Harga Saham : Studi Empiris di Indonesia (2000:1 – 2010:4)," MPRA Paper 25532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albaity, Mohamed Shikh, 2011. "Impact of the monetary policy instruments on Islamic stock market index return," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mat Isa, Norshamshina & Abdullah, Azrul & Hassan, Zunairah, 2012. "Relationship between Macroeconomic Variables and Malaysia Available Shariah Indices," MPRA Paper 69397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIslam; Stock markets; Macroeconomics; Malaysia; Autoregressive processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:humpps:v:25:y:2009:i:2:p:127-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .