Efficiency and competition of Islamic banking in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:1108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed M. Mostafa, 2011. "Modeling Islamic banks' efficiency: a non-parametric frontier approach," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 7-29, April.
- Suraya Ahmad & Abdul Rahim Abdul Rahman, 2012. "The efficiency of Islamic and conventional commercial banks in Malaysia," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 241-263, August.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:46:y:2017:i:pa:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hadri Kusuma & Ariza Ayumardani, 2016. "The Corporate Governance Efficiency And Islamic Bank Performance : An Indonesian Evidence," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 13(1), pages 111-120, June.
- Badreldin F. Salim & Mohamed H. Mahmoud, 2016. "Islamic Finance: Is it a Time to be Considered as an Alternative during Financial Crisis Times? A Comparative Study in Gulf Cooperation Council," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1123-1131.
- Rossazana Ab Rahim, 2016. "Does Competition Foster Efficiency? Empirical Evidence from Malaysian Commercial Banks," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23.
- Abdelghani Echchabi & Oladokun Nafiu Olaniyi, 2012. "Malaysian consumers' preferences for Islamic banking attributes," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(11), pages 859-874, September.
- Filzah Mohamed Othman & Nor Aiza Mohd-Zamil & Siti Zaleha Abdul Rasid & Amin Vakilbashi & Mozhdeh Mokhber, 2016. "Data Envelopment Analysis: A Tool of Measuring Efficiency in Banking Sector," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 911-916.
- Mia, Md Aslam & Ben Soltane, Bassem Ibrahim, 2016. "Productivity and its determinants in microfinance institutions (MFIs): Evidence from South Asian countries," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 32-45.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking; Banks; Islam; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:humpps:v:24:y:2008:i:1:p:28-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .