The rise of China: a new fear of trade competition for Mauritius?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Navas Antonio & Licandro Omar, 2011.
"Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-28, May.
- Licandro, Omar & Navas-Ruiz, Antonio, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 806.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 436, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2008. "Trade Liberalization, Competition and Growth," Working Papers 2008-03, FEDEA.
- Navas-Ruiz, Antonio & Licandro, Omar, 2007. "Trade liberalization, competition and growth," UC3M Working papers. Economics we076536, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Omar Licandro & Antonio Navas-Ruiz, 2007. "Trade Liberalization, Competition And Growth," Working Papers halshs-00354236, HAL.
- Chen, Natalie & Imbs, Jean & Scott, Andrew, 2009. "The dynamics of trade and competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 50-62, February.
- Jorge Blázquez-Lidoy & Javier Rodríguez & Javier Santiso, 2006. "Angel or Devil? China's Trade Impact on Latin American Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 252, OECD Publishing.
- Tushar Poddar, 2004. "Domestic Competition Spurs Exports; The Indian Example," IMF Working Papers 04/173, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade competition; Trade structure; Revealed comparative advantage; China; Mauritius; Trade; International trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ceftpp:v:5:y:2012:i:2:p:91-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.