Do we need a special theory of foreign direct investment for extractive industries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2011. "Rebalancing Growth in Asia," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, pages 27-66.
- Jonathan E. Leightner, 2010. "Are the forces that cause China's trade surplus with the USA good?," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 43-53, February.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2013.
"Digging in the dirt? Extractive industry FDI and corruption,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, pages 369-383.
- Christopher J. Ellis & Oguzhan C. Dincer & Glenn R. Waddell, 2005. "Corruption, Decentralization and Yardstick Competition," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-5, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Jan 2006.
- Lin, Yue, 2015. "Firm heterogeneity and location choice of Chinese firms in Latin America and the Caribbean: Corporate ownership, strategic motives and host country institutions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 274-292.
- Neuenkirch, Matthias & Neumeier, Florian, 2015.
"The impact of UN and US economic sanctions on GDP growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, pages 110-125.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Gabriele Tondl, 2011. "Do determinants of FDI to developing countries differ among OECD investors? Insights from Bayesian Model Averaging," FIW Working Paper series 076, FIW.
- Florian Neumeier & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2014. "The Impact of UN and US Economic Sanctions on GDP Growth," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201424, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Florian Neumeier, 2014. "The Impact of UN and US Economic Sanctions on GDP Growth," Research Papers in Economics 2014-08, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Gabriele Tondl, 2011.
"Do determinants of FDI to developing countries differ among OECD investors? Insights from Bayesian Model Averaging,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Tondl, Gabriele, 2012. "Do determinants of FDI to developing countries differ among OECD investors? Insights from Bayesian model averaging," Discussion Papers 1/12, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational investment; Direct investment; Multinational companies; Extractive industries; Vertical marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:ceftpp:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:93-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .