Neo-Keynesian and Neo-Classical Macroeconomic Models: Stability and Lyapunov Exponents
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Kodera & Karel Sladký & Miloslav Vošvrda, 2006. "Neo-Keynesian and Neo-Classical Macroeconomic Models: Stability and Lyapunov Exponents," Working Papers IES 2006/10, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Tasche, 2004. "The single risk factor approach to capital charges in case of correlated loss given default rates," Papers cond-mat/0402390, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Konstantin Belyaev & Aelita Belyaeva & Tomas Konecny & Jakub Seidler & Martin Vojtek, 2012. "Macroeconomic Factors as Drivers of LGD Prediction: Empirical Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2012/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Bharath, Sreedhar T. & Srinivasan, Anand, 2007. "Does industry-wide distress affect defaulted firms? Evidence from creditor recoveries," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 787-821, September.
- Jiri Witzany, 2011. "A Two Factor Model for PD and LGD Correlation," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 18(28).
- Jon Frye, 2000. "Depressing recoveries," Emerging Issues, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Oct.
- Stefano Caselli & Stefano Gatti & Francesca Querci, 2008. "The Sensitivity of the Loss Given Default Rate to Systematic Risk: New Empirical Evidence on Bank Loans," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Seidler, Jakub & Horvath, Roman & Jakubík, Petr, 2009. "Estimating expected loss given default in an emerging market: the case of Czech Republic," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 27, pages 103-107.
- De Graeve, F. & Kick, T. & Koetter, M., 2008. "Monetary policy and financial (in)stability: An integrated micro-macro approach," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 205-231, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prg:jnlefa:v:2017:y:2017:i:1:id:175:p:19-34 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic models; Keynesian and Classical model; nonlinear differential equations; linearization; asymptotical stability; Lyapunovexponents;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:czx:journl:v:14:y:2007:i:24:id:151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jozef Barunik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/czessea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .