From The Editors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth E. Boulding, 1971. "After Samuelson, Who Needs Adam Smith?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 225-237, Fall.
- Weintraub, E. Roy, 2007. "Economic Science Wars," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(03), pages 267-282, September.
- Moscati, Ivan, 2008. "More Economics, Please: We'Re Historians Of Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 85-92, March.
- Esther-Mirjam Sent, 1999. "The randomness of rational expectations: a perspective on Sargent's early incentives," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 439-471.
- Mark Blaug, 2001. "No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 145-164, Winter.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000.
"What Do We Know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell Did Not?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1375-1409.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000. "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?," NBER Working Papers 7550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Arrow, 2001. "The five most significant developments in economics of the twentieth century," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 298-304.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:31:y:2009:i:01:p:1-2_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .