Theoretical Problems of Economic Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 7 (1947)
Issue (Month): S1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2009. "Appunti per una lettura schumpeteriana della crisi e implicazioni di politica economica," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200914, University of Turin.
- Maciejczak, Mariusz, 2015. "What are Production Determinants of Bioeconomy?," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 15(30).
- MIHUT Ioana-Sorina & CALEA Sorin-Augustin, 2015. "The Relation Between External Debt And Economic Growth Across European Union Member States. Does Economic Governance Matters?," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(4), pages 78-97.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Geuna, Aldo & Franzoni, Chiara, 2010. "The Organization, Economics and Policy of Scientific Research. What we do know and what we don’t know," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201003, University of Turin.
- Galindo, Miguel-Ángel & Méndez, María Teresa, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, economic growth, and innovation: Are feedback effects at work?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 825-829.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2012. "J.A. Schumpeter and the Theory of Economic Evolution (One Hundred Years beyond the Theory of Economic Development)," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dicke, Hugo & Glismann, Hans H., 1996. "Schnittstellen zwischen Staat und Wirtschaft im System der beruflichen Bildung in Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 748, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ebner, Alexander, 2006. "Institutions, entrepreneurship, and the rationale of government: An outline of the Schumpeterian theory of the state," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 497-515, April.
- Sahar Bahmani & Miguel-Ángel Galindo & María Méndez, 2012. "Non-profit organizations, entrepreneurship, social capital and economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 271-281, April.
- Dicke, Hugo & Glismann, Hans H., 1996. "Schnittstellen zwischen Staat und Wirtschaft im System der beruflichen Bildung in Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 748, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Antonelli, Cristiano & David, Paul, 2015.
"The Useful Application of Knowledge: An Introduction,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
201538, University of Turin.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & David, Paul, 2015. "The Useful Application of Knowledge: An Introduction," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201510, University of Turin.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2016. "A Schumpeterian growth model: wealth and directed technological change," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 395-406, June.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Vipin P. Veetil, 2016. "Learning as an emergent, creative process," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 415-428, December.
- Dennis Fok & Andre van Stel & Andrew Burke & Roy Thurik, 2010. "Industry Dynamics and Entrepreneurship: An Equilibrium Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-012/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 08 Oct 2010.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Dennis Fok & Andrew Burke, 2009. "The Dynamics of Entry and Exit," Scales Research Reports H200907, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "The Economic Complexity of Technological Change: Knowledge Interaction and Path Dependence," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economic Complexity of Technological Change, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Alfred Greiner & Thomas Kuhn (ed.), 2009. "Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12982.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:7:y:1947:i:s1:p:1-9_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed