Determinants of Innovation Evidence from 19th Century World Fairs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2013. "The Case against Patents," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Fontana, Roberto & Nuvolari, Alessandro & Shimizu, Hiroshi & Vezzulli, Andrea, 2013.
"Reassessing patent propensity: Evidence from a dataset of R&D awards, 1977–2004,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 1780-1792.
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Hiroshi Shimizu & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "Reassessing patent propensity: evidence from a data-set of R&D awards 1977-2004," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Luis Angeles, 2011.
"Institutions, Property Rights, and Economic Development in Historical Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 157-177, May.
- Angeles, Luis, 2011. "Institutions, Property Rights, and Economic Development in Historical Perspective," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-08, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Luis Angeles, 2011. "Institutions, property rights, and economic development in historical perspective," Working Papers 2011_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:64:y:2004:i:02:p:548-552_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.