New Estimates of the Average Tariff of the United States, 1790 1820
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Galiani & Norman Schofield & Gustavo Torrens, 2014.
"Factor Endowments, Democracy, and Trade Policy Divergence,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(1), pages 119-156, February.
- Sebastian Galiani & Norman Schofield, 2010. "Factor Endowments, Democracy and Trade Policy Divergence," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_027, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2010.
"Revenue or Reciprocity? Founding Feuds over Early U.S. Trade Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Founding Choices: American Economic Policy in the 1790s, pages 89-120
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2009. "Revenue or Reciprocity? Founding Feuds over Early U.S. Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 15144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2008. "Antebellum Tariff Politics: Regional Coalitions and Shifting Economic Interests," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 715-741, November.
- Accominotti, Olivier & Flandreau, Marc, 2005.
"Does Bilateralism Promote Trade? Nineteenth Century Liberalization Revisited,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olivier Accominotti & Marc Flandreau, 2006. "Does Bilateralism Promote Trade? Nineteenth Century Liberalization Revisited," Working Papers hal-01065617, HAL.
- Olivier Accominotti & Marc Flandreau, 2006. "Does Bilateralism Promote Trade? Nineteenth Century Liberalization Revisited," Sciences Po publications n°5423, Sciences Po.
- Yilmaz AkyÃƒÂ¼z, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs : What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Trade Working Papers 22080, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2005. "The WTO Negotiations on Industrial Tariffs: What is at Stake for Developing Countries?," Working Papers 2005/8, Turkish Economic Association.
- L. Rangasamy & Z. Blignaut, 2005. "How Exposed Is The South African Economy To International Trade?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(3), pages 366-388, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:63:y:2003:i:02:p:506-513_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.